Develop collaboratively, securely & efficiently
Global Development Complexity Solved By Serena
Confidently manage application change & configuration across platforms, locations and teams
Develop complex software products collaboratively, securely and efficiently
With growing complexity and increasing velocity demands on Application Development, Dimensions CM streamlines the complexity of collaborative parallel development and increases team velocity while ensuring a high degree of release readiness.
- Secures and protects application IP, supporting secure software development
- Improve development productivity with collaborative agile development practices
- Minimizes rework, visualizes & reduces conflicts, improving team velocity & collaboration
- Continuously inspect development health, reducing risks and vulnerabilities
- Meets the higher performance and more sophisticated release handling needs of business critical applications
Achieving Development Agility with
Dimensions CM 14.3 Webinar
Watch an Overview of Dimensions CM 14.3.
Improve Software Quality
Continuously inspect reported findings and vulnerabilities from an automated “experts” toolchain, enable immediate developer feedback, view aggregated KPI metrics, monitor trends and speed release readiness.
Integrated Code and Peer Review
Reduce development costs, increase developer productivity
and find all defects earlier. View annotated code and highlighted
findings, collaborative discussion threads and speed code
Optimized Developer Experience
Adopt collaborative agile development practices to minimize rework, visualize and reduce conflicts, and improve team velocity.
Hardened SCM repository
Protects the security, confidentiality and integrity of application code through granular role-based permissions and immutable commit history.
No Touch Compliance
Tamper-proof audit trails, comprehensive history and activity views assure compliance to standards eliminating audit preparation costs.
Scales to meet the largest, most complex and highly distributed of applications and teams across platforms, geographies and technologies.