Serena Dimensions CM for Administrators
Duration - 3 days
Cost - £1,500 plus VAT per delegate
This course provides the knowledge and skills needed to configure a process model in Dimensions CM and to administer a Dimensions CM installation.
This course assumes that you have successfully completed the Serena Dimensions CM Fundamentals course.
This course assumes that you can already:
- Describe Dimensions CM architecture, clients, and interfaces
- Describe Dimensions CM process modeling
- Navigate the Administration console
This course is designed for those who will do administration tasks in Dimensions CM.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Implement a Product
- Configure Lifecycles
- Configure Requests
- Configure Items
- Configure Request and Item Relationships
- Configure Baselines
- Configure Design Parts
- Configure Users and Role Assignments
- Configure Privileges and User Interface Profiles
- Configure Attributes
- Enforce Change Management through Rules and Request Priming
- Set Data Formats and Upload Rules
- Configure Serena Pulse for automated reviews, code analysis and builds