1. Top of the list was the reception that the Dimensions CM preview received. You can sign up for the preview program here. The reaction from customers was amazing. They can’t wait to get their hands on the finished version.
2. The DevOps Panel (photo above) featuring Eric Kunkel (MMA), Damon Edwards (DTO Solutions), Dave West (Tasktop), Greg Sikes (Serena) was extremely popular.
Observations were spot on and the banter was extremely entertaining. Watch the xChange13 DevOps Panel and see for yourself!
3. A hot customer session was Ron Rogeau of UBS presenting how Serena Release Manager is being used at UBS to transform release management. The room was packed and there were a lot of extremely interested people eager to learn about Release Management at enterprise scale.
4. Serena CEO Greg Hughes presented the top 5 priorities to transform your release management and elevate your career which really got attendees thinking about release management possibilities.
5. As it was my first xChange conference I was particularly impressed at the passion of the attendees. Many have attended xChange for several years and still turn out with enthusiasm. Their trips are made worthwhile with the assurance of learning something new and having great conversations.
I’m looking forward to the next xChange and other customer events around the world. See more photos from xChange13!
|Jonathan Thorpe is Product Marketing Manager for all things DevOps and Continuous Delivery at Serena Software. Previously Jonathan worked as a Systems Analyst at Electric Cloud, specializing in DevOps-related solutions. Jonathan holds a degree in Computing Systems from Nottingham Trent University.|
[...] of the top “Aha!” moments from xChange13, Serena’s global user conference, was the positive reaction to the Dimensions CM 14 Preview [...]